Do you need to share your computer with other family members, and you are concerned about your online privacy? Well, if the answer is yes, you should delete your recently-visited tabs. Google Chrome stores your recently-visited tabs so that you can access these sits instantly later on. To a single user of a computer this feature is very useful but for those, who have to share the computer, it could be a problem. The process of deleting recently closed tabs is very easy and you can do it without the help of an online computer repair service provider.
Let’s take a look at the steps below.
• Step 2: Click “Tools” and click “Clear Browsing Data.”
• Step 3: Click “Clear Browsing History” and select “Beginning of time” from the Obliterate the following items from drop-down box to clear your entire history.
• Step 4: Click “Clear Browsing Data” and Chrome will delete your all your browsing history including the tabs.
• Step 5: If you want to remove only the sensitive tabs, click the wrench icon at the top of the page and click “History.“
• Step 6: Click “Edit Items” and check the box next to each of the items that you wish to remove.
• Step 7: Click “Remove selected items” and click “Done removing items.“
If you face difficulties to perform the task, get in touch with a tech support expert.